Since the Spirit and Ryo’s relantionship is a healthier one ( actual communication is involved ), during the Shadow RPG, the Host’s spirit tries to reason with a now vengeful and greedy Bakura. But it’s too late and he has to choose, the spirit makes his choose. Ryo chooses his living friends and escapes his own soul room to join them on the field. For a moment, just for a moment, we see a hurt and starttled Bakura in the boy’s body. But when he hear Yami Yugi speak up, he yells ‘Fine ! You’ve done your part, you built our battlefield ! I have no use for you, not anymore !' and he continues playing his own part in the game.
What if, WHAT IF
The Spirit of The Millennium Ring was never presented as an antagonist, at least not up until he had to fulfil his destiny of playing against the spirit of the Pharaoh in The Dark RPG ?! What if Yami Bakura never talks about collecting the Items ? What if he is searching or at least shown searching ways to unlock his own memories ? What if him playing against Yami Yugi in Monster World is because he believes the answers lie in the Puzzle and he can only earn it by winning it in the Shadow Game they unvoluntarily engaged in ? What if he is shown he was hooking up with Marik after he loses against Yami Yugi in Battle City ? We see him trying to help Marik get rid of his dark side and be given answers about the Pharaoh’s return ? What if nobody is sure which side he’s on, because he never tamed himself and his powers, unlike Yami Yugi ?
I’m not saying he should be painted in a more symphatetic light, but rather be pained with little light. In the shadows, know what I’m saying ?
I’ll post another post in which I comit my mind and THEN get bussy studying.
"yugioh is kind of like pokemon" i know right my favorite part of pokemon was when an escaped convict broke into a restaurant and held a gun to misty’s head so ash tricked him into pouring vodka all over himself and then lit him on fire.
I like how it takes place essentially in our world and it heavily revolves around ancient Egyptian mythology, past lives, and has varying themes of occultism and mental illness
Somebody is lazy or a traitor. Is that what we’re getting at? One if my best friends isn’t answering my calls or text or anything. It’s been 3 weeks.
let’s just ditch them and be each others new best friends. we could be like this and it would be amazing.Oh my gods, that’s the 21st century equivalent ofBarbie Girl. The best.
that could be us but you playing.
We could turn into furry dancing balls.
man sonofasphinx is such a sweetheart even if all she mostly reblogs Bakura porn I just love soas so muc h
I don’t reblog nearly as much Bakura porn as I should.
ryou once again talking about how cool it would be to have sex in a haunted house
Pixies - Where Is My Mind (1988)
this is from spy kids
I love how Tumblr users’ way of dealing with homophobes, transphobes, furryphobes or whatever the fuck they find offensive, is going into the opressor’s ask box, writing in all caps and using ‘GO KILL URSELF lol' as puctuation. Because, you know, it's stuff like that that make you the better person.
I swear I can’t stop watching Yugioh the abridged series! It’s becoming a problem!
- MOST HORRIFIC EVP EVER RECORDED: In January 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters investigated an old hotel in upstate New York. According to them it was the most active ghost hunt. After they investigated the tape they discovered some startling material: the voices of men and women not present as well as a women being attack. There’s a lot more information, just click on the link and listen.
- AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS: It was designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation is based on things clients told a mental health outreach worker.
- JONESTOWN DEATH TAPE: An audio recording made on November 18, 1978, at the Peoples Temple compound in Jonestown, Guyana immediately preceding and during the mass suicide and murder of over 900 members of the cult.
- THE INTERROGATION CHAMBER 3D AUDIO: A 3D audio is one in which it feels like it’s happening RIGHT in front of you. This is an audio recording that contains violent material of a rough interrogation.
- THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER: The Original Night Stalker is the name given to an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. This is a recording on one of the victim’s answering machine.
- SOUNDS OF SPACE: Space maybe mostly empty but boy it creates some horrific sounds.
- MOCK ACTIVATION OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK: So this is what the end of the world sounds like
- THE BLOOP: A mysterious sound from the bottom of the deep ocean. Some say it was gigantic sea creature but scientists speculate it was a large iceberg scraping the ocean floor.
- OPERATION WANDERING SOUL: Also known as “Ghost Tape Number 10” was an audio mix the US military used for psychological operations in the Vietnam War against the North Vietnamese. It played deeply on the Vietnamese belief of ancestor worship, spirits and the afterlife.
- RED FOX SOUNDS: What did the fox say? Something I don’t want to hear in the middle of the night.
BONUS: This has been going around tumblr, but if you haven’t already, listen to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song slowed down by over 800%